[TIP] structure of a testing talk

Ned Batchelder ned at nedbatchelder.com
Tue Oct 2 04:31:18 PDT 2012

On 10/2/2012 5:34 AM, andrea crotti wrote:
> I'm preparing a talk about unit testing in Python, and I'm thinking
> about what to say and in which order..
>
> So far I came up with the following structure of key points, what do
> you think?
> Am I missing something important or anything else that could be useful?

Andrea, this is helpful to me.  I've proposed a Getting Started Testing
tutorial for PyCon, and it's great to see how other people tell the
story.  My tutorial is an expansion of a talk I did last year at Boston
Python.  You can see my slides from that talk at
http://nedbatchelder.com/text/starttest.html .  I'll accept tweaks to my
story line too!

--Ned.