[TIP] Coverage.py: Trace function changed

Tim Aerdts fragger123 at gmail.com
Wed Dec 5 23:13:10 PST 2012

Hello,

Untill recently I had very few messages of the following:

Coverage.py warning: Trace function changed, measurement is likely wrong:
None

Up to last week these messages came about twice per test-run. I didn't
think of it much then. Now last week it started to occur more often and now
when I run my tests I get the same message 130 times. I figured that isn't
good.

I've looked here >
https://bitbucket.org/ned/coveragepy/issue/164/trace-function-changed-warning-when-usingit
is a ticket regarding this but the last person commenting seems to
have
it only when using the pytracer. I have tried switching to the pytracer
using --timid but it is still the same.

I might note that I run nosetests --with-coverage and not coverage.py
itself.

Any ideas?
Cheers,

-Tim