[TIP] Coverage.py: Trace function changed

Ned Batchelder ned at nedbatchelder.com
Thu Dec 6 03:43:11 PST 2012

Tim, last week I posted 3.6b1 to PyPI.  I would love to be able to
reproduce the problem you are having.  Can I reproduce your test setup?
That is, is it a public repo, and are there clear instructions for how
to configure it and run tests?  If not, is there anything unusual in
your code that might affect the trace function?

We can take the detailed debugging offlist.

--Ned.