[TIP] Testing asynchronous method

Joseph Heck heckj at mac.com
Tue Oct 18 15:48:15 PDT 2011

Yeah - I asked the question last november, never dove deeper into it though. Got away with ghetto CI testing for the short term, haven't revisited since. Doesn't really help this particular question, but the library I've been using since then is Proboscis (http://pypi.python.org/pypi/proboscis) - which is more about putting in dependencies in orders of tests being run than dealing with the asynchrony.

-joe