[TIP] TestFixtures 2.2.0 Released!

Chris Withers chris at simplistix.co.uk
Tue Oct 4 11:22:01 PDT 2011

Hi All,

The TestFixtures releases keep coming, I hope someone other than me is
finding these useful ;-)

This release features a change to test_datetime and test_date so that
they return instances of the real datetime.datetime and datetime.date
classes by default.

I'm hoping this will making using these mocks with other libraries such
as SQLALchemy and the associated database backend libraries much easier

However, if you need the old behaviour, it's still available via the new
"strict" mode:

http://packages.python.org/testfixtures/datetime.html#strict-dates-and-times

The package is on PyPI and a full list of all the links to docs, issue
trackers and the like can be found here:

http://www.simplistix.co.uk/software/python/testfixtures

Any questions, please do ask here or on the Simplistix open source
mailing lists...

cheers,

Chris

            - http://www.simplistix.co.uk