[TIP] Python Testing Tools Taxonomy

Gary Bernhardt gary.bernhardt at gmail.com
Mon Oct 3 13:48:14 PDT 2011

On Tue, Sep 6, 2011 at 1:19 AM, Chris Wesseling <Chris.Wesseling at cwi.nl> wrote:
> The sphinx source for this particular effort is available @
> https://github.com/garybernhardt/python-mock-comparison
> And, judging by the history, pull requests are acted upon.
>
> I think contributing to this comparison is a way for library maintainers
> to toot their horn and get a/expand their following.

Yep, I do accept pull requests. I also have to editorialize a little
bit, though: I've not included libraries that are either very old or
very new, and I try not to include super complex examples. Anything
else is fair game.

It would be nice to expand the comparison to include tools other than
just mocking, but I don't have the time to do that myself... :)