[TIP] PyCon 2011 TiP Open Space

Gary Bernhardt gary.bernhardt at gmail.com
Wed Jan 19 21:51:01 PST 2011

On Mon, Jan 17, 2011 at 2:02 PM, Jesse Noller <jnoller at gmail.com> wrote:
> I will get us the space we need. The TiP BoF was such a highlight of
> last year, I will abuse my position as co-chair to do whatever it
> takes to make sure it gets the treatment it deserves :)

I'm worried about the idea of moving to a ballroom. IMO, the close
quarters we've had in years past are important for the atmosphere.
I've seen user group atmospheres go from highly interactive to sterile
and back when changing room sizes. (Also, I'm not sure that I can yell
"BULLSHIT!" in a ballroom. ;)

--
Gary
http://blog.extracheese.org