[TIP] coverage.py with Py2 and Py3

Sean Robinson seankrobinson at gmail.com
Mon Apr 11 06:41:51 PDT 2011

On Sat, Apr 9, 2011 at 10:38 AM,  <skip at pobox.com> wrote:

>    Sean> I read the virtualenv docs earlier this morning and I had decided
>    Sean> it was not what I was looking for, but I'll give it a closer look.
>    Sean> Is virtualenv what others are using for this type of situation?
>
> I use tox to run my tests.  It uses virtualenv under the covers.

  I re-evaluated virtualenv and I'm more sure that it is too heavy of
a solution for my small needs.  So, a layer on top of virtualenv is
even heavier.  But thank you for the feedback.  When my testing needs
increase (and they will), I'll look at tox and virtualenv again.

--
Sean Robinson
WiFi Radar - http://wifi-radar.berlios.de