[TIP] display source code in cobertura

Ned Batchelder ned at nedbatchelder.com
Tue Sep 14 04:14:55 PDT 2010

  On 9/14/2010 5:49 AM, Ralph Heinkel wrote:
> Now we are trying to include the coverage report into hudson via
> cobertura. It basically works, just the source code of our python
> modules cannot be seen.
As it happens, I was just struggling with this myself.  I've fiddled
with the coverage.xml output to try to get the Cobertura plugin to
display source, but to no avail.  Is it requiring it to be Java code?
I've tried digging into the Cobertura source code a little bit, but it
was pretty daunting to try to figure out what was going on.

In the meantime what I've done is run "coverage html" to generate a
native HTML report, then use the Hudson DocLinks plugin to publish a
link to it on the project page.  It's not great, but it lets me drill
into the source code to see what's missing.
> Any help would be appreciated.

ditto.
> Ralph

--Ned.