[TIP] Fwd: Bizarre results running Hudson job + CI

C. Titus Brown ctb at msu.edu
Mon Mar 22 09:01:58 PDT 2010

On Mon, Mar 22, 2010 at 11:12:56AM -0400, Olemis Lang wrote:
> After a few days of frustration  :( , I'm forwarding the message to
> this list (TiP ;o) because probably somebody has a clue and can help
> me to find the underlying issue.
>
> Sorry for cross-posting
> :-/

One way to debug...

Add a test step:

def some_test_function():
   import sys
   assert 0, (sys.version, sys.executable)

--

or in unittest, something overly verbose like

import unittest

class Test_SomeReallyLongCamelCaseName(unittest.TestCase):
   def test_myshiznit(self):
      self.assertTrue(0, "%s %s" % (sys.version, sys.executable))

--

cheers,