[TIP] Defining a convention for running tests, #2

C. Titus Brown ctb at msu.edu
Sat Feb 27 12:13:34 PST 2010

Hi all,

I've updated the README for my SomePackage example code,

  http://github.com/ctb/SomePackage/blob/master/README.txt

but I updated things only at the bottom of the page without integrating
them into the example code.  I need to put some time into investigating the
issues that came up on the previous thread, write some working code (!), bounce
it off a few people (Michael Foord, Robert Collins, and Tarek Ziade -- anyone
else?) and then I'll revisit the issue on the list.

Code contributions welcome :)

cheers,
--titus

p.s. Heck, maybe we can get some unittest2 documentation updates in at the same
time, since Michael seems to think it solves everything. :)
C. Titus Brown, ctb at msu.edu