[TIP] starting testrun.org for testing in python

Olemis Lang olemis at gmail.com
Wed Feb 10 07:30:23 PST 2010

On Wed, Feb 10, 2010 at 10:15 AM, Michael Foord
<fuzzyman at voidspace.org.uk> wrote:
> On 10/02/2010 14:02, holger krekel wrote:
>>
>> Hi all,
>>
>> This year i plan to work a lot on testing and Python - and one of my plans
>> is to build up some collective computing resources for testing.  Not tied
>> any particular testing tool or practise but rather to Continous
>> Integration
>> methods.
>>
>> Here is the practical start of this effort::
>>
>>     http://testrun.org
>>

> The hudson output looks nice. Good work.

And has intermittent green thingies (I like it !!!)

:P

--
Regards,

Olemis.

Blog ES: http://simelo-es.blogspot.com/
Blog EN: http://simelo-en.blogspot.com/

Featured article:
Free milestone ranch Download - mac software  -
http://feedproxy.google.com/~r/TracGViz-full/~3/rX6_RmRWThE/