[TIP] nose/py.test plugins

Ben Finney ben+python at benfinney.id.au
Thu Nov 19 16:26:35 PST 2009

David Stanek <dstanek at dstanek.com> writes:

> On Thu, Nov 19, 2009 at 4:24 PM, Ross Lawley <ross.lawley at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > Hi Ned,
> >
> > Can I have write access to the repo?  Username: Rozza.

> Can't you clone it on bitbucket?

Someone needs to teach Ned how to collaborate using Mercurial and
Bitbucket, I think.

Cloning Ned's repository and making changes available in one's clone is
the right way to do it (not least because it means one doesn't need
write access to Ned's repository in order to contribute revisions to his
code base), but that will only work if Ned gets some learnin' from
someone.

--
 \        “Our nylons cost more than common, but you'll find that they |
  `\                           are best in the long run.” —shop, Tokyo |