[TIP] Coverage.py 3.2b1: Branch coverage
matthewharrison at gmail.com
Wed Nov 11 08:35:16 PST 2009
On Tue, Nov 10, 2009 at 8:32 PM, Ned Batchelder <ned at nedbatchelder.com> wrote:
> I'm pleased to announce coverage.py v3.2b1, now with branch coverage!
This is wonderful. My brain has been churning since I read this.
I'm interested in working on:
* using branch coverage to get path coverage
* visualization of flow graphs (probably svg) - similar to McCabe's 
* annotation of source code to illustrate flow graphs - similar to "OH
HAI I FOUND UR BUG" 
* generic tools for editor integration
* emacs support on top of this
Anyone else interested in collaborating? If I don't get time between
now and PyCon is anyone interested in sprinting on these?
Thanks again Ned!
0 - http://www.mccabe.com/iq_research_nist.htm
1 - http://arstechnica.com/apple/reviews/2009/08/mac-os-x-10-6.ars/9
More information about the testing-in-python