[TIP] Coverage.py 3.2b1: Branch coverage

Matt Harrison matthewharrison at gmail.com
Wed Nov 11 08:35:16 PST 2009

On Tue, Nov 10, 2009 at 8:32 PM, Ned Batchelder <ned at nedbatchelder.com> wrote:
> I'm pleased to announce coverage.py v3.2b1, now with branch coverage!

This is wonderful.  My brain has been churning since I read this.

I'm interested in working on:

* using branch coverage to get path coverage
* visualization of flow graphs (probably svg) - similar to McCabe's [0]
* annotation of source code to illustrate flow graphs - similar to "OH
HAI I FOUND UR BUG" [1]
* generic tools for editor integration
  * emacs support on top of this

Anyone else interested in collaborating?  If I don't get time between
now and PyCon is anyone interested in sprinting on these?

Thanks again Ned!

cheers,

-matt

0 - http://www.mccabe.com/iq_research_nist.htm