[TIP] Everybody wants a pony!

C. Titus Brown ctb at msu.edu
Tue Mar 31 08:13:01 PDT 2009

On Tue, Mar 31, 2009 at 11:04:08AM -0400, Benji York wrote:
-> 2009/3/31 C. Titus Brown <ctb at msu.edu>:
-> > Anyway, along the lines of a pony, I am proposing to build or extend a
-> > replacement for buildbot that will serve those of you who need a simpler
-> > and more easily-installable continuous interation framework. ?I have a
-> > few basic ideas, but I'd love to hear what everyone else has to say.
->
-> Anyone interested in setting up buildbot should take a look at
-> collective.buildbot (http://pypi.python.org/pypi/collective.buildbot).
-> It makes buildbot reasonably easy to install and configure.
->
-> It doesn't address any of your other desires for enhanced functionality.

Yes, I heard about this at PyCon -- looks like a great tool!

--t
C. Titus Brown, ctb at msu.edu