[TIP] PyCon BoF

m h sesquile at gmail.com
Wed Mar 18 08:40:37 PDT 2009

On Sun, Mar 15, 2009 at 7:36 PM, C. Titus Brown <ctb at msu.edu> wrote:
> Anyone up for a PyCon testing BoF?  Rather than anything formal -- the
> spread of testing tools is too great for that ;) -- I thought it might
> be fun to organize a testing-specific series of lightning presentations,
> and/or a dinner/drinking outing, and/or a brainstorming session,
> and/or...
>
> Thoughts?  Enthusiasm?
>
> Oh, and my talk (on Sat morning, I think) should be entertaining for
> all.  I'll try to avoid the level of hyperactivity that led to
> "Stupidity Driven Development" two years ago, but I can't promise
> anything.  Testing is just too much fun.

Ok, now that everyone has signed up on the mailing list.  Please do it
again on the conference site. [0]  Also please fill in your restaurant
ideas and BoF ideas.

(It'd be nice to have restaurant somewhat finalized before hand so we
can get a reservation if needed)

0 - http://us.pycon.org/2009/openspace/tipbof/

cheers,

-matt