[TIP] the best time to start doing a test?

Ben Finney ben+python at benfinney.id.au
Mon Sep 29 18:24:47 PDT 2008

Ben Finney <ben+python at benfinney.id.au> writes:

> * Start with a project under version control, and an automated unit
>   test suite that currently has no failing tests.
[…]
> * Begin with a unit test suite that has no failing tests.
[…]

Hmm, sorry about duplicating the basic point. I rewrote it (as the top
point) but failed to remove the duplication.

If on'y I'd had test coverage so this refactoring could be done with
more confidence! :-)

--
 \            “If you continue running Windows, your system may become |
  `\        unstable.” —Microsoft, Windows 95 bluescreen error message |