[TIP] missing tool for testing tools taxonomy page?

Titus Brown titus at caltech.edu
Thu Jan 10 16:27:08 PST 2008

On Fri, Jan 11, 2008 at 12:25:44AM +0100, stefaan.himpe wrote:
-> Hello list,
->
-> Anyone has used STAF and STAX ?
-> As far as I understand these are not so much automated testing tools,
-> but rather test automation building blocks.
->
-> http://staf.sourceforge.net/index.php
->
-> Does the fact that it doesn't seem to be mentioned in the archives of
-> this list mean that it is not relevant or simply that it is unknown?

I've heard of them, but I don't know anyone who has used them.  I would
be interested in hearing more.

cheers,