[socal-piggies] Still Looking

Brice Leroy bbrriiccee at gmail.com
Sat Jul 27 07:31:45 PDT 2013

No offense but since you asked for reason why you didn't receive replies...
The way you present your project, does not make it sound interesting. Being
an IT doesn't imply I'm proficient in other sciences, aka psychoacoustic
doesn't mean anything to me.

Maybe explain a little more about the project, the way it started, the WHY
of that project, the goal, the implications and applications. Also who you
are, how you work, the benefit of working with you, the opportunity that
will result from that collaboration etc...

Put some make up on that babe :-)