[socal-piggies] Full time Python Job San Diego

David Belsky david.belsky at jobspringpartners.com
Thu Jan 17 12:45:27 PST 2013

Hello Piggies!

   I manage a tech recruiting agency that serves the greater San Diego and Orange County areas and I have a client looking for a very high end python developer to work as a Software Test Architect.  The description is below please email me at david.belsky at jobspringpartners.com<mailto:david.belsky at jobspringpartners.com>.

Our client is a company that has a job open for a Python Software Test Architect in their corporate headquarters in San Diego.  They are a publicly traded multi-billion dollar company that sells capital equipment to the global semiconductor industry.   The company's revenue/share price has doubled over the past year as they are developing technologies that are pushing the envelope of what is possible in a microchip.   The company is growing rapidly and spending three times more money on R&D than any of their competitors.    If you want to work in a fast paced exciting R&D environment then this is the job for you.   Even though the title of this
position is Test Architect the right skills are very much software development oriented.  The device has embedded real time, soft real time, c++ application level, PLC, asic, fpga, motor and vacuum controls, database, GUI.  You will be designing a automated test framework in Python that will be responsible for testing the entire system.

Desired skills include:
1-2 years+ of hands on development experience with Python
-knowledge of real time software concepts and constraints
-knowledge of object oriented concepts
-previous experience in automated testing using python strongly preferred
-knowledge of C++, linux, postgres, Qt, VXworks are nice to have

This is a technical lead position and very critical to the success of the overall project.

Compensation includes a salary 90-140 depending on experience, bonus structure, 401k match, PTO, tuition reimbursement and the thrill of working in a fast paced R and D environment.

If interested please email me at david.belsky at jobspringpartners.com<mailto:david.belsky at jobspringpartners.com>.

Join our Meetup!!  Click Here!!<www.meetup.com/techinmotionoc>
DAVID BELSKY, Division Manager
JobspringPartners.com | Talent in Action
Contact
david.belsky at jobspringpartners.com<mailto:david.belsky at jobspringpartners.com>
w: 949-553-4200
Connect
twitter.com/belskydavid
facebook.com/jobspringpartners
linkedin.com/in/davidbelsky

Jobspring Orange County | 4675 MacArthur Court #400 | Newport Beach, CA 92660

This email is intended solely for the individual or entity to which it is
addressed. If you are not the intended recipient of this email, you should
know that any dissemination, distribution, copying, or action taken in
relation to this email’s contents or attachments is prohibited and may
be unlawful. If you received this email in error, please notify the sender
immediately and delete all electronic and hard copies of both the e-mail
and its attachments. Thank you.