[socal-piggies] We need more PyCon US 2013 submissions!

Diane Trout diane at caltech.edu
Fri Sep 28 20:03:15 PDT 2012

There's a LA Semantic web meetup?

After my experiences trying to submit data, I realized the only was I was going to get agencies to publish their controlled vocabularies using some kind of easily parseable schema would be to go out and talk about the technology.

Are you doing semantic web development? I noticed you're at Caltech, and I'd like to talk to someone else actually using the stack.

Diane