[socal-piggies] Next meeting: Thu Sept. 27th @ DreamHost

Grig Gheorghiu grig.gheorghiu at gmail.com
Mon Sep 17 14:34:14 PDT 2012

We have one more item on the agenda:

Jonathan LaCour (DreamHost): "Introduction to OpenStack"

Also, here are some details on parking I got from Chris Mueller at DreamHost:

There are various options for parking close-by, but the attendees will
be responsible for covering their own.

Across the street from 707 Wilshire (our office address) is the
Standard Hotel.  Their parking lot is $10, and closes at midnight.

On 8th and Hope there is the Joe's parking lot, at $5.  But this
closes at 9PM sharp, so be aware if you don't want your car locked in
overnight.

Just next to that Joe's is a Central parking station.  It's open until
10PM, and it's after-hours rate is $4.

http://losangeles.centralparking.com/Los-Angeles-746-South-Hope-Street-Parking.html

Once again, our address is:
707 Wilshire, Suite 5050
Los Angeles, CA 90017

Security will know to let people up, so long as they say they are here
for the Python or Piggies Meetup at the DreamHost office.

IMPORTANT NOTE: We'll provide food and beer as well.  <--- YESSSS,
thanks DreamHost! ;-)