[socal-piggies] Next meeting: Thu Sept. 27th @ DreamHost

Grig Gheorghiu grig.gheorghiu at gmail.com
Tue Sep 11 16:00:19 PDT 2012

Hello everybody -- I hope you had a great summer!

Jonathan LaCour from DreamHost graciously offered to host our next
meeting, on Thursday Sept. 27th at 7 PM. We have one speaker confirmed
so far:

Danny Greenfeld: "An Extreme Talk about the Zen of Python"

Jonathan is trying to round up other speakers, but if anybody on the
list wants to present, please let me know.

I will send more details about the address and the parking situation.
For now please reply to me personally if you are planning on going. Or
you can respond on meetup, I'll post the announcement there too.

Thanks!