[socal-piggies] Next meeting - Tue Dec. 11th at Q Connects offices

Grig Gheorghiu grig.gheorghiu at gmail.com
Fri Nov 30 14:14:08 PST 2012

Hello everybody, long time no see!

At the prodding at Danny Greenfeld, we are putting together a meeting
for Tuesday Dec. 11th. Joe Kanengiser from Q Connects graciously
offered to host the meeting at their offices. Here  are the address
and parking info:

Howard Hughes Center at 6080 Center Dr, Suite 925, Los Angeles CA -
the best place to park is across the street at the Howard Hughes Mall
parking lot (6081 Center Dr.).

A projector and internet connection will be available.

All this being said -- we need presenters! In fact this has been our
problem for the last few months. It's a bit worrying to be honest, so
I hope the group will step up to the plate!

I'll post this on meetup.com too, so please respond there if you will
be attending. And please let me know if you want to present.