[socal-piggies] AOL's Userplane team is hiring a front-end web developer in Santa Monica!

Daniel Greenfeld pydanny at gmail.com
Thu May 31 16:20:56 PDT 2012

I agree with Grig, long time members who have contributed get the
exception to the Python only rule. Jathan definitely qualifies! But I
think otherwise that rule should remain - only Python jobs here.

Why?

Because otherwise this list will turn into a free job board for
everything from LAMP developers, to .Net developers, to Oracle scaling
experts. ;-)

Danny

'Knowledge is Power'
Daniel Greenfeld