[socal-piggies] AOL's Userplane team is hiring a front-end web developer in Santa Monica!

Grig Gheorghiu grig.gheorghiu at gmail.com
Thu May 31 15:15:08 PDT 2012

We usually don't post non-Python-related job opportunities. But I have
no problem advertising jobs for people who have proved their
dedication to the Piggies group -- people like Jathan for example, who
have actually hosted meetings in the past. We don't have a mission
statement and I don't think we'll have one any time soon. Or maybe 'WE
LOVE PYTHON' would be good enough?

Grig