[socal-piggies] Next meeting: Jan 17th @ TeleSign in Marina del Rey

Grig Gheorghiu grig.gheorghiu at gmail.com
Mon Dec 31 12:21:55 PST 2012

Hello everybody, and Happy New Year!

I want to announce the January meeting already just so you are
prepared for it. TeleSign offered to host it on Thu Jan 17th at 7 PM.
Address:

TeleSign Corporation
4136 Del Rey Ave
Marina del Rey, CA 90292

I will send out another announcement with the speakers, but a couple
of people from TeleSign might present. We need more volunteers to
speak though, so please let me know if you are interested.

Parking situation is open back lot, so plenty of self-parking spaces.
Ground level building/parking. Pizza and beer are provided courtesy of
TeleSign.

I will also post this on meetup, so please reply there if you want to attend.