[socal-piggies] Ridacto Summer Internship

Grig Gheorghiu grig.gheorghiu at gmail.com
Thu May 12 21:11:10 PDT 2011

Hey Max -- and other people looking to hire Python engineers

I'd appreciate it if you could send your job description first to
socal-piggies-owner at lists.idyll.org (which happens to be me), then
I'll post it to the list. This is supposed to be a commercial-free
mailing list. If you contribute to the group by posting interesting
stuff to the list, attending the meetings, presenting, adding to the
common knowledge, etc, then maybe it's OK to post a job description
directly, but out of the blue it's not quite OK.

Thanks,

Grig