[socal-piggies] Ridacto Summer Internship

Max Mednik mednik at cs.stanford.edu
Thu May 12 20:46:07 PDT 2011

About You: You’re an amazing Django web developer who loves the agile
process and is familiar with building complex cloud-based applications.
You’re also a JavaScript expert, able to create sophisticated and dynamic
front-ends using jQuery.

About Us: We’re Ridacto, a Los Angeles start-up aiming to redefine the way
people do legal contracts using artificial intelligence techniques. We’re
founded by a Stanford CS alumnus and UCLA MBA and looking to grow.

About It: How does a paid summer internship sound? You’ll be working
directly with the founding team on our alpha product and closely involved in
all aspects of the product’s engineering and user testing/customer
development process. If you’ve got what takes, you’ll stay on board after
the summer and even get equity.

About Requirements: Django, JavaScript, BackboneJS, jQuery, CSS, AWS.
Experience with AI/NLP a plus.

About Time: Email joinus at ridacto.com if you’re ready to take the red pill.