[socal-piggies] socal-piggies Digest, Vol 76, Issue 32

Michael Chean michael_chean at msn.com
Fri Jun 24 12:37:15 PDT 2011

Learn Python the Hard Way (not really) http://learnpythonthehardway.org/and I've also started looking at the Pycon videos: http://blip.tv/pycon-us-videos-2009-2010-2011and this College course: http://www.py4inf.com/
If you come across items you don't understand the tutorials on the Python site are also useful, once you've moved beyond immediate beginner.