[socal-piggies] Email Disclaimers (was: Re: Python job opportunity)

Dan Stromberg strombrg at gmail.com
Tue Jun 21 19:40:24 PDT 2011

On Tue, Jun 21, 2011 at 6:28 PM, Charles Esterbrook <
contact at charles-esterbrook.com> wrote:

> On Tue, Jun 21, 2011 at 2:44 PM, Michael Chean <michael_chean at msn.com>
> wrote:
> >
> > DISCLAIMER: The information contained in this e-mail is intended only for
>
> Have people using these types of disclaimers enjoyed any benefits?

I've never heard of a tangible benefit, but that doesn't mean it doesn't
exist.  I've also seen some pretty serious companies that didn't require
them.

It reminds me of a playful series of radio commercials on a Cincinnati radio
station called WEBN:

Brute Force Cybernetics: The company that creates a need, and then fills it.

--
Dan Stromberg