[socal-piggies] Socal Piggies at Scale9x (socallinuxexpo)

Gerald Fontejon gerald.fontejon at gmail.com
Sat Jan 22 17:10:15 PST 2011

Greetings Socal Piggies Group,

I would like to invite the Socal Piggies project to attend the 9th
Southern California Linux Expo.  The show will be held February
25th-27th, 2011 at the Hilton LAX in Los Angeles, CA.  SCALE 9x will be
an excellent venue to increase awareness and showcase the work of Socal
Piggies.

Because Socal Piggies is an open source project, SCALE
<http://www.socallinuxexpo.org/scale9x/> will provide:

    * a complementary booth on our show floor including all the usual
      amenities such as a 6' table, chairs
    * a 500W power drop
    * one Ethernet drop
    * and complementary passes to the show

If this is something that you might be interested in, please let me know
as soon as possible.  Please feel free to email or call me if you have
any questions.

Thank you for your time.  And look forward to hearing back from you.

And if you are curious, here is a current list of exhibitors:
http://www.socallinuxexpo.org/scale9x/exhibitors

--
scal9x <http://www.socallinuxexpo.org/scale9x/>

Gerald Fontejon