[socal-piggies] socal-piggies Digest, Vol 71, Issue 12

Takey McTaker TakeyMcTaker at gmail.com
Fri Jan 21 13:19:12 PST 2011

Hi all,
    I (Jared Hardy) am new to the list here, but I've already added my
information to the Wiki as requested. I'm sorry I missed out on the
meeting last night, but there were accidents and general LA traffic
craziness that prevented me from going. From NELA to the West Side,
both the 101 and 10 had accidents and long stretches of stop-and-go
traffic.
    I have some access to small public meeting venues here in the NELA
region, through connections to the Eagle Rock Neighborhood Council and
Occidental University. Please contact me if you ever want to set up
another meeting out here. I can also carpool with other NELA area
members, or pick people up at the Gold Line station in Highland Park.

> in-depth what we're doing with Nudge and other pieces of Python
> software.

Is there anything about the Nudge project online that I can read?

> Also...if people want to add their names and links to their blogs/web
> sites/etc to the Members page of our wiki
> (http://socal-piggies.org/scp/Members) that would be great.

I added my name links here at the bottom. Let me know if you need me
to revise anything.

    Thanks!
    Jared Hardy