[socal-piggies] thanks and pointer to high scalability meetup

Grig Gheorghiu grig.gheorghiu at gmail.com
Fri Jan 21 09:23:48 PST 2011

I want to add my thanks too. I bailed out on the group at the last
minute, so I apologize. I think it was for the better though, as the
rest of our awesome team at Evite had a chance to explain more
in-depth what we're doing with Nudge and other pieces of Python
software.

A big thanks too to Doug Stuart and Technical Connections for feeding
the group last night!

Also...if people want to add their names and links to their blogs/web
sites/etc to the Members page of our wiki
(http://socal-piggies.org/scp/Members) that would be great.

Grig