[socal-piggies] Meetup of Meetups at TrueCar, Sept. 15th

Grig Gheorghiu grig.gheorghiu at gmail.com
Wed Aug 31 12:27:21 PDT 2011

Message from the organizers:

Have a drink with us: DRY optional

Come help TrueCar celebrate the Westside tech community and our new
beachfront office at 120 Broadway in Santa Monica by joining LA's tech
community in a friendly Meetup of Meetups. Representatives from a
variety of local tech Meetups and user groups will be on hand to chat
about tech topics you've been meaning to learn about (and some we'll
help you forget).

Enjoy some fine appetizers and free drinks, meet interesting folks
(perhaps stalk them on Github) - and *maybe* discover a great new tech
community you've been waiting for.

WHEN
Thursday, Sep 15th, 2011
6 to 9 PM