[socal-piggies] Beginnings.

Andrew Kou andrew.kou at gmail.com
Tue Oct 26 12:18:13 PDT 2010

Hi Dylan,

Welcome!

I would recommend the following. Go through this a couple times to really
get to learn the syntax.
http://www.korokithakis.net/tutorials/python
http://hetland.org/writing/instant-python.html

You can also try this
http://learnpythonthehardway.org/index

The "Learning Python" book you have is superb. It is a great intermediate+
level book.

All that's left is practice. I hope this helps.

- Andrew