[socal-piggies] Mono and Python for .NET on Linux

tangle1 at mindspring.com tangle1 at mindspring.com
Mon Oct 25 21:57:40 PDT 2010

Thanks for your reply.

At the vfx studio where I work we have c#/.NET software integrated into Python scripts via Python for .NET package.
If we migrate to Linux, we need to decide whether we can port this software and rebuild (equivalent) dlls for
Mono/Python/Linux.

Python for .NET is not the same as IronPython.
http://pythonnet.sourceforge.net/

Thanks again ...

Suzanne Berger
http://resume.zanefx.com