[socal-piggies] Beginnings.

Dylan Corbett dylancorbett at me.com
Mon Oct 25 19:17:08 PDT 2010

I am new to Python and from the SoCal area. I just joined this group
and am excited to leap head first into this fantastic language. I am
new to programming altogether but I really want to get started with it
and learn as much as possible. I purchased the O'Reilly book Learning
Python because I've heard it's a great starting off point. I was
wondering if there were any other books you guys would recommend. Any
help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks for your time everyone.

-Dylan