[socal-piggies] Any interest in a Haskell introduction for Python programmers talk?

Russell Smith savtech138 at gmail.com
Fri Mar 12 18:20:21 PST 2010

Go for it Howard.. as long as you don't think it would be too much of a
"haskell" ...
..
..
 ..Its a joke.. hassle.. haskell...get it? {smile}

But seriously, I have heard about Haskell and would be interested in
hearing a presentation on it.
I noticed this link which might provide a quick dip into it -
http://tryhaskell.org/

I also wanted to give thanks to those who presented and I look forward
to the next one

-Russ