[socal-piggies] Great meeting last night

Grig Gheorghiu grig.gheorghiu at gmail.com
Fri Mar 12 13:40:25 PST 2010

We probably had a record number of attendees at the Technical
Connections location -- around 20 I'd say. All 3 presentations were
very good, and I want to thank the 3 presenters: Mike Pan on his
pomsets talk, Paul Hildebrandt on his pythoscope talk, and Jathan
McCollum on his Simian/firewall rule automation talk. Also, thank you
to Doug Stuart for hosting the meeting.

Unfortunately 3 good presentations == no time to talk about anything
else. So I think 2 presentations/meeting is more like it, plus free
form discussions on Python stuff. Speaking of 2 presentations/meeting,
we need 2 people to volunteer to talk at our next meeting. Any takers?