[socal-piggies] Backpack left at tonight's meeting

Doug Stuart dstuart at technicalconnections.com
Thu Mar 11 22:42:58 PST 2010

Hello Piggies,

For anyone who was at the meeting tonight, as I was cleaning up the conference room I found a backpack that was left behind.  Please email or call me if it yours and we can set up a time for you to come and get it.

Mike, maybe it was your backpack?

Cheers,

Doug

Doug Stuart
 | Sr. Technical Recruiter/Account Manager | Technical Connections | dstuart at tci-la.com

www.tci-la.com | LinkedIn: www.linkedin.com/in/dougtci | Twitter: twitter.com/TechC_Doug | Blog: http://technicalconnections.wordpress.com/

office: 310.479.8830 x230 | fax: 310.445.8726 | 11400 Olympic Blvd., Suite 700, Los Angeles, CA
90064

TCI - 25 YEARS OF EXCELLENCE IN RECRUITING