[socal-piggies] Source control: What do you like?

Andrew Kou andrew.kou at gmail.com
Wed Jun 16 07:49:16 PDT 2010

I agree that git is probably the most powerful and consistent esp if you
code base is large and there's lots of branching and merging etc. Mercurial
feels the most friendly and so I've been using it for most of my projects,
since the code base hasn't been too large. I generally have my projects on
bitbucket. I actually really like bzr but it is bit slower than the other
version control systems.

- Andrew