[socal-piggies] Next meeting: Thu. June 17th 7 PM @ Language Weaver

Grig Gheorghiu grig.gheorghiu at gmail.com
Sat Jun 5 11:25:41 PDT 2010

...and we have a 2nd presenter in the person of Mike Pan. Here's what he said:

"I could present a followup on the work I've been doing on pomsets,
including how my company nephosity (and pomsets specifically) was
selected to be showcased at Structure2010 at the end of the month.
http://events.gigaom.com/structure/10/structure-2010-startup-launchpad/
"

Sounds very interesting!

Grig