[socal-piggies] Project collaboration proposal

Silfheed silfheed at gmail.com
Thu Jan 21 19:52:06 PST 2010

Alex, that'd be awesome.  We can stick the latest builds there and everyone
can mess with it.

On another note, since one of the requirements is that the app `should be
installable locally`, how would everyone prefer to install the app?  I've
never setup a python egg before, but they seem cool, at least for installing
apps.

This can probably be left until later in the project, but I'm just wondering
if setuptools + eggs are the preferred way vs. distutils + ? (eggs again?).

Luke