[socal-piggies] suggestions for more topics and python community development

Alex Chang maverick.chang at gmail.com
Wed Jan 13 21:01:14 PST 2010

Those are interesting points, Mel.  I'm a member at a new los angeles
hackerspace (crash space LA).  So I've got access to potentially have
classes or host informal user group meetings at this culver city location.
The public area is basically the size of a living room so it's kind tight
for more than 15 people.  But there's free parking.  And it makes for a
great weekly kind of meeting location if we're ever looking for more
frequent non-presentation type meetings.  Just throwing that out there.

Cheers,
Alex