[socal-piggies] Exercises to Accompany the Python Tutorial?

Alexandros Bantis ambantis at gmail.com
Sun Aug 29 20:51:29 PDT 2010

  Hello All,

Earlier in the summer I started working through K&R's The C Programming
Language" (so far, I've completed the first 24 exercises in Chapter 1)
and found the combination of their explanations with the exercises to be
very effective for me (along with the solutions manual & other solutions
posted online). I'm starting to work through the Python Tutorial and was
wondering if there were exercises (and solutions?) aligned to it in like
manner?

thanks!

alex