[socal-piggies] Invitation to present at djangosd's June meeting

Edward O'Connor hober0 at gmail.com
Wed Jun 17 14:44:33 PDT 2009

Hi!

I'm Ted, and I run the Django group down in San Diego. Our June
meeting is next Wednesday—the 24th—at the Hive, a great coworking
space in downtown SD. All of the details are on our wiki:

                 http://djangosd.jottit.com/2009-06-24

One of the things I've been trying to do with the Django group is to
bring awareness of other Python web technologies to folk who may
have come to Python because of Django, and so aren't necessarily
very familiar with what else is out there. For instance, we had Bob
Brewer of CherryPy fame come give a talk in March, which was
awesome.

If you're interested in speaking, please sign up on the wiki page
linked above. If you'd like to simply attend and see what we're all
about, all are welcome.

I hope to see you on the 24th!
Ted