[socal-piggies] Presenters needed for next meeting (Aug.13)

Grig Gheorghiu grig at gheorghiu.net
Mon Jul 20 14:18:21 PDT 2009

If you have done something cool with Python, we want to hear from you! We need at least one, preferably two presenters for our next meeting, which will be held at the Technical Connections offices in West LA on Aug. 13.

I am personally looking at NOSQL databases these days, and I'm thinking about experimenting a bit with Tokyo Cabinet (<http://tokyocabinet.sourceforge.net/>) -- which has Python client bindings too. I might present if I have something suitable by Aug. 13th, and if there's interest.