[socal-piggies] Proposed next meeting: Thursday Aug.13th in West LA

Grig Gheorghiu grig at gheorghiu.net
Thu Jul 16 12:15:14 PDT 2009

I talked to Doug Stuart from Technical Connections and he confirmed the availability of the meeting room for the 2nd Thursday in August, the 13th.

The exact address and a google map are available on the front page of the wiki:

http://socal-piggies.org/scp/FrontPage

Please let me know if you can attend by replying privately so we don't spam the whole group.

Also, we need at least one, preferably two presenters. If you have something interesting to say about how you use Python, please volunteer!

Thanks,