[socal-piggies] Proposed next meeting: Thursday Feb. 12th in West LA

James Robey circlecycle at gmail.com
Mon Jan 19 17:44:00 PST 2009

This is a public message regarding my desire to attend a SoCal piggies
meeting. I am from DC about five months ago and was a member of ZPUGDC
(http://zpugdc.org)

i can do a presentation on the latest incarnation of pyroglyph - http://code.google.com/p/pyroglyph
  - and a related project called wildfire (that we are about to host
on github.com

Pyroglyph and/or Wildfire are programming languages bootstrapped from
Python and inspired from OpenLaszlo. They very unique in their power
and extendability for native application AND web UI design. I am very
active currently in the development of the tool.

I look forward to hearing more about the SoCal group. Glad to be in
this neck of the woods!

Sincerely,
	James Robey